Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Introduction

An open letter to my readers:

Hello,

First off, I am going to start by introducing myself. My name is Tom Simon, I am 25 years old and grew up in Sterling Heights, Michigan. I have been attending Eastern Michigan University for about 3 years now. I'm working on a Bachelor's degree in Aviation Flight Technology. I am a Private Pilot and currently working on my Instrument Rating. I am currently Vice President of Alpha Eta Rho, Sigma Chi, which is a Professional Aviation Fraternity.

I'm starting the blog for two reasons, one it is required for senior seminar and two I would like to share my story. Plain and simple... I would like this blog to help other students, whether they be Eastern Aviation students or traditional students wanting to know the processes of going about getting their certificates and how to deal with college being a aviation student.

 Tom Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment